Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Weight Loss Progress Report

I have been working to save our Weight Watchers at Work program for the past two weeks.

Last week our meeting was actually "dark" because the leader was giving us one more week to come up with the minimum number of people.

The week before last was so stressful, I didn't have time to eat properly and I fell off the plan big time.

I realized it was really silly for me to have so much eating stress over getting enough people to join a Weight Watchers group and it really wasn't worth it for me personally to blow my eating plan. I decided it was the last time I was going to do that and I announed it today at our meeting, which we pulled off by the skin under my fingernails. (Five minutes before the meeting, even, someone dropped out.)

Anyway, I knew I had gained last week and I joined the gym and got the trainer as a place to channel the nervousness instead of into eating.

So overall, I gained 0.2 pounds, which could just as easily be some muscle I'm adding because of the training. Anyway, I'm happy with it and expect I'll see a loss next week.

My weight is now 211.8 which makes for a total loss of 26.2 pounds.

No comments: