Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Testing My Mettle

It's not fair.

I was good.

I followed the plan.

I avoided (most) temptations all week long.

I gained 1.4 pounds!

I used to think my weight loss was showing results from the week before weigh-in because that's how it seemed. But I've been good for two whole weeks, so that logic doesn't fly.

Of course, my bent now is to abandon the plan entirely. I know where that path leads.

I'm going to stick to it another week and hope that I get rewarded big time next weigh-in.

But in the meantime I'm still going to pout.

4 comments:

wrnglrjan said...

Ugh. If there's one phrase that sums up the whole weight loss fiasco, it's this one:

It's not fair

Sorry you got bit by the not-fair bug, MOI. Here's hoping you get a catch-up week next week.

Jan

queen_spoo said...

Sorry about the disappointment...I know how it is. Going back to the gym tonight for the first time in 2 years. :( Keep at it!!

BTW, thanks for your comment on my photography...I'd be happy to share some photo advice if you have any questions. I'm an amateur, but I still like doing it and try different things to see what I can get. Feel free to contact me (via email in My Profile in my blog-- www.rantingspoo.blogspot.com) if you'd like to chat more about it.

Myownigloo said...

Thanks for the moral support, but I went off the deep end today. That Not Fair bug is the worst!

Time to bite the bullet again tomorrow.

MOI

Myownigloo said...

Say, Queen Spoo, while you're at it with the photographic advice, how do I get an anonymous email address like you have on your profile?