Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Weight Loss Progress Report

Back to accountability.

After losing 25 pounds I'm plateauing.

This isn't a "my body is catching up to its new size" plateau.

This is an "I'm tired of all the planning that it takes to lose weight" plateau.

The good news: I am at least down 0.6 pounds for the past two weeks.

The bad news: The way I did it.

I did it by:

1. Getting very, very sick;

2. Staying home where there was no "illegal" food; then

3. Getting well and returning to work with no groceries in the house and having to eat out every meal and thus throwing diet to the winds and enjoying pizza, chocolate and chicken tikka masala to my heart's content.

Now I have to get back into the habits I so easily threw away. I'm not off to a good start today but hey, I've got another six days before my next weigh-in, right?

Okay, so here are the stats:

Down 0.6 pounds for a total of 25.6 pounds lost since mid-January.

Weight: 212.4 (Ouch! I did promise to be accountable, though, didn't I?)

No comments: