Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Warm You Up Winter Swap Blog Question #5







The question is what pattern would you make again and again?

In all honesty, I can't say there is one pattern I enjoy that much.  My attention is always on the next project and the next and the next and the next.  I often think "This is a good pattern to make again for so-and-so," but I never get a round tuit.

If it ever did happen, among the running would be:
  • some gorgeous glass cozies made from thread that I don't even have a picture of to show you;
  • the Love Knot dress for babies (I'll add the photo later if I can find it....);
  • cotton shopping bags;
  • zombie Amigurumi;
  • the bridal purse (search "weddings" herein); and
  • baby shoes
Now, to celebrate spring, here is what my Christmas cactus looked like this morning.  Its second blossom to come to full term is showing, plus another one aborning:

No comments: