Thursday, September 18, 2008

September Procrastination Challenge

I have joined this challenge a little late, I know, but by the end of September, I should be able to get one of these three tasks accomplished, and maybe both of them if I'm really diligent!  (But my challenge for this month is just to do one of them.)


  • Open all the financial related mail that is stacked up on my computer desk at home and file it;
  • Collect the remaining financial filing from 2007 and get it into the 2007 tax storage box; or
  • Get all my Criminon students' files up-to-date:  all lessons graded and a letter out to every student

Anyone care to join this challenge? (There's a prize involved.)

3 comments:

Jude said...

Oh, I should join this challenge. I was just looking at my desk and thinking about how disorganized I am :)

Jude said...

I'm so glad you commented! I meant to add a link to your blog to say "I found it here" but I forgot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! Don't worry about starting late, the fact that you took on your procrastination is the first step toward success! Can't wait to hear how your projects finish up!